Dear business partners,
Notwithstanding the current developments and in accordance with the original decision of the German Federal Government to declare Thursday before Eastern a one-time nationwide day of rest, the management of MAGNESIA GmbH has decided to suspend business operations on 01.04.2021.
Even after the withdrawal of the decision of the German federal government on 24.03.2021, we maintain the closure. The reason for this is that we have already been able to rearrange shipments at short notice and at the same time have received a great deal of understanding from you, our business partners, for this situation. In addition, we would like to thank our colleagues once again for their daily commitment with an additional day off.
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR YOU?
- Shipments planned for 01.04.2021 have already or will be rearranged in consultation with you.
- We are proactively approaching the respective customers as well as the forwarding companies.
- Your contact person will be available as usual up to and including 31.03.2021.
- Our customer service and all other colleagues will not be available by phone or e-mail on 01.04.2021.
- From 06.04.2021 we will be available again and will be happy to advise you on all aspects of mineral raw material compounds.
We would like to continue to thank you for your understanding and spontaneity. The COVID-19 pandemic affects us all and can best be overcome with the greatest possible cooperation, creativity and, above all, positivity. We therefore wish you and your families a healthy as well as relaxing Easter holiday.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.